Aw guys, I finally finished
Hope you like it
My friend went away for ten days so I decided it would be the perfect time to wrap everything she owns in alfoil
Finished! Didn’t want to overwork a literally delicate subject, so after a few ink washes (that really don’t show up in my hasty documentation here) and a bit of acrylic I’m letting it be. Now it’s out the door and off to the party, hoping the fairy-loving recipient likes it! —wr
love this omg
Anonymous asked: Livestream? Oh my god! When? What? How?
Meg and I just came home and she was like yeah remember we smoked weed on the last livestream. I was like OHHHHHH YEAAAA. Haha. Heh. Mehgheghehh. Anyway. We don’t know yet! It all depends on how many peeps wanna chat. Do you? Do you wanna chat?
I would talk to you. .-. Senpai.
It was early Wednesday morning, five-fifteen AM to be exact, feathery clouds where still quite low and there was a cool chill outside, most days like these were usually very beautiful in the upper mountains so Ronald has usually gone out for a walk at this time.
It was the beginning of dawn still, there is a tinted blue glow over lapping the small wooden cabin.
since the mission involved a mass murder, over a hundred people have been killed in that part of London alone. all three of the higher ranked shinigamis had to go, reaping this many souls was a challenge for anyone, the fact that the murderer did so much killing in so little time was quite amusing. but as always, with enough practice, in time you get used to it and it becomes more or less easy.
“where are you going?~” Sutcliff sang, peeking part of his upper body around the corner of the wall, half faded in the shadows from the lack of light inside the cabin.
There was two brick fireplaces symmetrically placed on both sides of the room, rough, dark brown wood going across in straight lines and following the patterns of the walls, the floor was covered in blankets and the wooden floor was the same color of the walls.
You could hear the heavy pounding of water rinse down to the earth due to the waterfall a little down the north running with cold icy water of the nearest ocean.
The snow lightly coated the soft grains in the sandy ground, dirt mixed in with the sand to create a fresh look of beautiful gravel in the beginning of fall, the trees were bright with tones of red orange and brown, the autumn flowers starting to bloom big and bright as the cold wind sent chills down your spine when it was gently blowing through the cabin.
“It’s none of your concern”
The usually serious man spoke with a stern tone, tired and cold as he was, William was far near the term ‘comfortable’.
he was wearing a light brown leather coat with a hoodie.
He was about to reach for the wooden door knob when a red haired male stepped forward slowly. His foot making a quick thump on a rug that was messily placed.
“wait” he replied as quickly as he had the chance before william could attempt leaving. stepping towards him a few steps as the thumping of a foot continued so he could just barely touch him if he reached out his long slender arm.
Reaching over to the couch, picking up a piece of long cloth and wrapping his yarn scarf around spears slender neck.
grell grinned sweetly while gazing upon Williams sparkling eyes.
“take care of yourself, will, it’s cold out there.”
Of course, there was always at least a little bit of trouble going on wherever the shinigamis went, never any less.
William wasn’t planning on returning, less chances of him even being able to continue /living/. Despite him not realizing this before.
He was dealing with quite the tricky demon, last name just so happens to be ‘Michaelis’ whom was ordered by Phantomhive to wipe out the shinigami. The raven haired man was not planning on making ‘friends’ this time, it was planned and ready as William stepped out of the door.
'I swear that I'm not crazy.'
((Should I post more of my own stuff on tumblr?))
-I did *not* draw this.-
So here are a bunch of resources i’ve gathered. I thought that I’d share them because they’re really helpful. Hope they’ll make your life easier! I’ve never made one of these before, so let me know if any of the links aren’t working.
- 200 words that describe light
- how to keep a journal
- read some slam poetry
- huge writing masterpost
- how to reveal character
- help with writer’s block
- find out which author you write like
- write interactive books (kind of like choose your own adventure)
- good brainstorming/ organizing tool
- zen writing tool
makeup and hair
- filling in eyebrows
- twin buns
- how to contour
- everyday makeup routine
- how to make any color of lipstick… from crayons
- natural beauty remedies
- the trick to liquid eyeliner (this is how i wear mine, it’s quite easy to master)
- cool makeup tips
- stylish eye makeup (from Lauren Conrad)
- gradient lip makeup
- different ways to braid your hair
- messy buns tutorial
- how to make your own temporary tattoo
- apply eyeliner, mascara, and curl lashes with a spoon
- how to survive college
- various yoga poses for stress relief
- HUGE studying masterpost (I mean huge)
- solve any math problem
- how to effectively pull an all-nighter
- teaches everything
- find out who an anon is (not sure if still working)
- mass tag replacer
- huge theme-related download pack
- post a bunch of things from a blog’s archive
- good pixel blog and theme references
- really good redux edits
- my favorite falling snow effect (it’s interactive on your blog!)
- tumblr theme generator
- random image script
- tumblr savior for mobile
- cute yahoo answers (the cutest thing ever)
- emergency compliment
- draw a stickman
- coping skills and distractions
- for some reason these videos always cheer me up
- calming gif
- givesmehope (this will cheer you up it is so cute)
- answer trivia questions and give people rice !!
- Cool websites for wasting time (1, 2, 3 )
- make sand art online (you could spend hours on this site tbh)
- make a a giant squid pillow! (because why not?)
- how to do special effects makeup (tw: gore?)
- create your own nebula
- read creepy wikipedia articles
- read more creepy wikipedia articles (warning, I haven’t read these articles, so I do not know what they contain. read at your own risk.)
- random colour each time
- disney lies/ urban legends
- make your own acapella band
- watch a real-time streaming of the ocean
- just click this. trust me.
- make your own pokemon secret base
- this will take you to a cool place
- color matching game
- downloadable indie games / in-browser indie games
- games you played back in the day
- really cute online games
- cards against humanity pdf
- sushi cat (really cute, calming game)
- takes you to a random location and you have to guess where you are
- color matching game
- akinator, the web genie (kind of like 20 questions, but with famous people)
food to make
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- fricking recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- s’mores pie (keep in the fridge and heat up for 15 seconds when you want a piece so its warm and it just tastes really good please make this)
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers (like fruit roll-ups, only much better)
photo editing things
- punk edit tutorial
- remove backgrounds without photoshop
- topaz-like action
- glitch tutorial
- double exposure effect
- photoshop brushes masterpost
- this blog has a lot of ps resources
- so does this one
- how to draw ears
- how to make an animated film
- learn how to draw anything
- turn your paper art into digital
- skeleton practice drawing tool thingy
- how to draw semi- realistic eyes
- how to make pixel art
- good reference for drawing water
- free digital sculpting tool
sounds n music
- masterpost of sounds of nature
- more sounds of nature
- find more artists to listen to (basically you pick an artist, and it shows more artists, and you click those. it’s a never ending lists of music in your taste!)
- listen to playlists (here’s mine)
- get the best sound from your iTunes
- coffee shop sounds for productivity
- rain sounds
- white noise generator
- some more cool sounds
- how to make an 8-bit/chiptune
learn to do things
- make a flower crown
- make dip-dyed shoes
- make glitter out of salt
- make a blanket nest
- how to make origami
- how to embroider
- learn to read korean in 15 minutes
- newspaper nails (i’ve done these before… super easy and look really cool!!)
- tie-dye denim
- make a font from your handwriting
- learn to play guitar
- personality quizzes
- the ‘eye’ test
- find out which disney princess you are
- online color challenge
- trivia quizzes
other useful things
- is a website actually down?
- hobbies masterpost
- best, most comfy onesies ever
- clothing life hacks
- when to pee during a movie
- how to remove pilling from clothing
- 100 tips for life
- sleep calculator
- kawaii emoticons
- run windows programs on a mac
- plant studio (like microsoft paint, but with plants!)
- find out which font something is
- create a color palate from an imageThis took 85 years to make yo
The Avoiding Same Face Tutorial!
I found the main reason I use to Same Face really bad, was because I was so terrified of making a person who was not perfect. Anime same faces a lot, comics even tend to same face, and in movies, we tend to get only a few varying types of “Pretty People” that we’re suppose to aspire to. So it’s really terrifying to take a step out of one’s comfort zone and draw those things that the people surrounding us tells us aren’t pretty.
In real life, people are so varying and unique. I found the more I started drawing the things that I was afraid to draw before for fear of ugliness, the less and less I found those things ugly, and the more I just found everyone beautiful.
Of course, not everybody is going to agree with me here. But if you want to stop Same Facing, you should push the boundary of what’s beautiful.
Because really, it’s the differences in us that make us all gorgeous.